- An Individual License authorizes one teacher to use the Online Library member-only resources with their own students.
- A Group License authorizes teachers registered within the group to use the Online Library member-only resources with their own students.
- Teachers with an active license may display, download, edit, and print Online Library member-only resources for their own students as many times as they wish. For example, a teacher may screen share the PDF file of a story, as well as print multiple copies of the story for students to keep.
- Teachers may share Online Library member-only links with their own students. For example, a teacher may send the slideshow link for a lesson to a student via email, WhatsApp, or text.
- Sharing Online Library member-only resources or links with other teachers who do not have an active license is a violation of the license agreement.