Easy English Reader Packets
- Each packet includes vocabulary words with images, pattern sentences, phonics activities, and grammar pattern practice.
- Before learning from these packets, students should first be comfortable with all of the alphabet sounds.
- After completing a packet, students are ready to read the Easy English Reader book that the packet is based on.
- You can find bilingual versions of these packets at the Home Language Literacy page.
- Printing tip: Print "two sided", then use three staples down the left side of the packet to form a booklet.